Sunday, May 10, 2009

To my most amazing mom


Just wanted to wish my mom a very Happy Mother's day. She is a amazing person to me. She has always been very a strong person. She has always been there for the family and pretty much 100% of the time, thinks about the family before herself. She is a wonderful Mother and a wonderful Grandma. She is very organized and is so great at giving just the right gift for each person although our gift is her love and support. She is a wonderful ( Dama) In Conner's words and she loves the kids and it shows. Her patience with working with Jr high kids is amazing.. I know I personally could not do it and her patience even with my dad and Grandma can get to her at times, but she keeps on going. She has a love for God and for family and for others and that is what I so admire about her.
Thank you Mom for always being there for me when you are needed. You are a amazing gift to me! I love you.. Happy Mother's day

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you for your love! I am glad we are so close! I just wish you would slow done some and do somethings for just YOU!
Love you always! Mom

Cherrie said...

She is a great lady. What a sweet tribute to her!