Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Conner and Taylor's Half Birthdays














So every year I not only celebrate the kid's Birthdays but I do the half birthday's too although I don't get them gifts for their half birthdays... I do something special like make them brownies or take them out for a special treat. This time I decided to take them out for Ice Cream.. although Conner is not a big fan of Ice cream like Taylor is.. ( She gets that from Jason's side I think espically his sister) Conner is like me and loves Cake and Chocolate.. But this time he decided to try some icecream and he actually liked it considering it melted fast and I am not sure how much he really got to eat..lol He had his first Chocolate dipped Ice cream from Diary Queen and Taylor had her fave m&m blizzards. Happy half Birthdays Taylor and Conner..
Your mom and Dad love you very much!!!

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

Great pictures of the kids