Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Between July and now it's been very busy. I also have just been so tired and really not in the blogging mood. I guess you go in spurts were it does hit you and doesn't.
Let's see so much has been going on since I last blogged.. I have a 4th grader now who thinks she knows everything about life, and I have a 3 year old who really wants to be independent like his big sister but gets frustrated by the limits.

School has offically been in school for over a month and I have had to deal with the transition of Jake going to school :( That's right he started Kindergarden. It's hard to believe he is so grown up. The first month kinda of felt a little lost without him but the transition was actually not that bad considering I was not the only missing him. Logan, Conner and Nolan missed him too!! We still get to have him on school breaks so that is a good thing!!

I have started doing preschool stuff with the three, 3 year olds, and they seem to like it although Conner does get bored with it and does not want to focus much. So hopefully this is just a phase and he won't have problems in school later on.

Each week we started working on different things, right now we are working on colors. We did lots of fun things with the colors already. I will share the color yellow in my next post.

Life never seems to have a dull moment here but we are pretty much back to normal after our flood.

I am just waiting for the weather to get cooler so the boys and I can do more outdoor things.
I am sure everyone is waiting for fall. It's my favorite time of the year!!

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

Glad you are back! Love the background!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great! I love the picture of the kids!
Love, Mom