Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Homemade Fun




The other day I came back from Christmas shopping and Jason and Taylor were making homemade items . Both Jason and Taylor are so creative. I on the other hand have to sit and think about things for awhile before I can even think of trying to be creative.. I am a slower thinker. Jason had made Taylor a guitar and she was all excited about it, Of course right after he made her it, Conner kept walking around the house saying My guitar.. My toy.. Taylor then made Conner a basket to hold his baby in with just paper plates, and foam. Very thoughtul sister.
Here are the pictures from the guitar and baby basket :)

2 comments:

Mommynightowl said...

aww, cool guitar and that was very thoughtful. You are pretty creative Kelly, just look at all the fun things you do with the kids during the week. I would have never thought to do that safari day you did when you took them to the pet store to look at all the lizards. I found an awesome book for when our creativy seems to be taking a vacation: the toddlers busy book by trish kuffner. I borrowed mine from the library.

BTW, have you joined twitter yet? check it out www.twitter.com then theres also twittermoms.com, tell me if you join

Kelly said...

Thanks Jessica.. Actucally I joined Twitter.come awhile back but havent kept up with it.. I started it just never followed through with it. people in our church are into it big time that is how I found out about it. Thanks for the infor on the book.. I have heard about it before. I will check into it though.. Alot of my ideas comes from years of working in daycare along with my creative activities class I took in college. That's a fun class if you ever want to take it in college just for fun.

Love you

Kelly