Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Taylor's soccer Season







Taylor finally ended her soccer season. Although it was great to get her back in the sport she loves, I am excited to actucally have some weekends. Every weekend we have been running to her games. Her team I think only managed to win one or two games but it was good for her to get out and learn to how to be a team player and have fun while getting exercise. She was suppose to have her last game on the 15th and of course I planned a baby shower for my sister in law that on the 22nd. I found out the week before her game that she was going to have playoffs on the 22nd. I really wanted to be there but just couldnt. Poor Jason had to work that day and then go and get her and Conner from my mom's house and then run to the game and then to the pizza party after the game. I do not have pictures of the actucal day but I do have trophy pictures. Taylor was so excited about the trophies. She has 3 now. She would of had 4 but her first soccer coach when she was 4 fizzled out at the end.. She wanted me to take pictures of all the trophies. So here you go :) Enjoy

No comments: