Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What I am thankful for

With Thanksgiving day just two days away.. I thought I would sit down and write of what I am really thankful for. With everything going on in the world there are still some things to be thankful for, at least for me

  • Christ who gave up his life for me, for that I am very Greatful
  • 2 healthy Children
  • A Husband who loves and supports me 110%
  • My mom who helps me out so much.. I could not do everything I do without your help, love and support. I love you Mom!!
  • Blessed to have a wonderful Step daughter, cutest little Granddaughter and awesome Son in law who loves his wife and supports her and her goals.
  • Wonderful family members who do support me
  • My health.. I am maintaing my blood levels so that is wonderful :)
  • Family is means the world to me.
  • Blessed that we can have a roof over our house and food on our table.
  • Grateful that I am able to help 10 girls in Girl scouts become the girls that they will be in the future.
  • Thankful for my friends :)
  • Even though the Usa is having money problems.. I am blessed to live in a free country.
  • Thankful that I am able to spend time with Conner and watch him grow up like I did with Taylor.
  • Blessed to have both my grandma's around still
  • Thankful that I was able to be a nanny for 3 girls for 8 years and now even though I am not with them daily they are still near and dear to my heart and always will be. I love you Lauren, Shannon and Megan.. I miss you
This Thanksgiving what are you thankful for ? I know it's difficult now because the way
things are but just look at the simple things in life and realize that life is too short to worry
about it.



No comments: