Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Superbowl Fun
































Superbowl was very exciting for your family this year. Being from Arizona we were very excited that the Cardinals had finally made the Superbowl. As you can see from the pictures above our family was a bit divived due to the fact that my husband is a total steelers fan and my mother in law is a major Cardinal fan. I was bummed that the Cardinals did not win because I wanted them to win so they could not only make her really happy but could represent our state.. Finally people would take about Arizona. Sometimes I think we are missed in the limelight. Anyways.. I had Taylor and me in Cardinals and Jason and Conner were in steelers. The best part was getting the adults to wear 3d glasses in the middle of half time. The food was great and it was fun hanging around the family and hearing everyone yell.. So maybe next year ....Cardinals we are hoping for a superbowl win.

3 comments:

Cherrie said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Mommynightowl said...

We wish we could have been there. I didn't even know it was in 3D until a commercial came on and I asked Ryan "why does the color look messed up? almost like its supposed to be 3d" We are happy the steelers won

Help Make Me Famous! said...

Kelly,
Thank you for the complement. I really hope that this will get me going as well. It would be great if you added me to your blog. I am not that good with this whole blog thing, but am figuring it out every day I mess around with it.
If it's not too much trouble, would you mind passing this on to other people? I would really like to get as many people as possible to look at it until something great happens.
Thank you,
John