Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy 38th Birthday Jc


Almost 20 years ago, I met the most amazing man. I knew from the day I met him that I was going to marry him, I knew that God truely had given me my soul mate. We not only met each other at work but we went to the same school and both went to the same church. Today is his 38th Birthday and I am so thankful that I have him in my life. He is so supportive of me and so wonderful with our kids. He works very hard to support us and he just spent close to 25 hours putting up a swing set for the kids for their birthday. I am so blessed to have you in my life Jason, I wish you the Happiest Birthday and I thank you for putting up with all the crazyness that sometimes happens in this house, from a strong willed almost 3 year old to a crazy preteen, You light up my days and I am so lucky to have found you. So Happy 38th Jc
I love you

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

Tell him "Happy Belated Birthday" from me.

Anonymous said...

We are blessed to have Jason for a son-in-law and such a great hard working husband and dad to his family!
Love, Mom