Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Conner


March 3rd, 2006. Little Conner James Gibson came into this world at 7lbs 15oz and 18.5 inches long. It's hard to believe it has been 3 years already. Where did the time go? Conner is now a wild little outgoing 3 year old. He is very indepenedent and loves to say the words, No.. I try it and I am fine. He is so full of life and has so much energy. Sometimes I wonder why God didnt give me the boy first when I was younger but.. I am sooo very blessed to have him in my life. 2 Times during my pregnancy I came close to losing him. He talks so much now, loves to rough house with his sister. We are working on(crossing fingers) On getting him out of the crib and potty training. He has been very stubborn on both. He is very strong willed but also so very lovable as well.
Happy Birthday little Conner
Your family loves you so much and your mommy is blessed to have you around.

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

It doesn't seem like three years. Time sure does fly by. Happy B-Day to Conner!

Anonymous said...

Hey there boo bear! You are 3 already! Kelly you are such a loving mommy and so patient (most of the time!) Our little Conner is a super little boy!
We Love you!
Damma Sharon and Dampa Jim