Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I will miss you Grandpa Bailey

Tonight I got the sad news that Grandpa Bailey had passed away. Now.. Grandpa Bailey Techinally was not my grandpa but he was a Grandpa. I met Teddie Bailey on June 7th of 1998. Almost 10 years ago. I started to watch the Bailey girls that week. I was their nanny and I felt like part of their family from the time they were 2months, 2 years and 5 to the time they were 11years, 9 and 7. I grew up with those girls and their family felt like my family. Tonight I am very sad by the passing of their grandpa, He had a heart attack a couple weeks back and then it went to Pneuomia. Today in the hospital he passed away. I know it's going to be very difficult for the whole family. I pray that they find peace and comfort knowing their grandpa, Father in law and Father and husband is now at peace with Jesus. I am sure it's going to be very difficult for his wife Doreen, They were married over 50 years. She is a very wonderful Christian lady, always so thoughtful and caring. She makes the best home made meals and was always trying to get you to eat. I am not sure how she is going to survive without her hubsand. She loved him with her whole heart. I pray for the girls as they deal with their first big loss. Although it's hard I pray they realize that it was in God's timing and plan.

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear of Grandpa Bailey send our prayers....Love you Aunt Rene