Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Taylor

It has been 9 years today since Taylor Ranae Gibson came into this world. She was born at 11;26 am March 4th 2000 and weighed 9lbs 9oz and was 20 and 3/4 inches long. Big baby I remember the Doctor saying and that she would of never came out the other way .. Meaning that a csection was the way to go. I can't believe my first born is already 9. I remember every bit of having her and going through the pregnancy with her. Taylor loves to laugh and has a wonderful smile. She can be very shy so sometimes its hard for her to make friends easily. She is in Girl scouts and loves Hannah Montana.. Notice the gutiar.. She wants to be just like her. She is a wonderful daughter, big sister, and grandaughter and niece. Jason and I are so blessed to have her in our life. We wish you a happy 9th Birthday Taylor. May all your dreams and wishes come true.

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

Happy Birthday to Taylor. Wow I didn't know all the birthday were so close. That can be kind of pricy having they all so close. Plus all the cakes can be hard on the diet!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my little sweet pea! One day soon you won't want me calling you that, right? But you will always be "sweet pea" to me! We love you!
Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Jim