Saturday, March 7, 2009

Man Trip

Everytime in March, Jason gets with his buddies from work and goes on a man trip. They usually are gone 4 days for Camping. This year they decided to do something different and go to Lake Powell, So he is spending his time with 8 other guys, Fishing and who knows what else. This time they have wonderful sleeping arrangements and they have two bathrooms so he should not come back looking too messy. He left Friday morning at 3am and is suppose to be back sometime Monday afternoon. I hate when he goes out of town but I do understand he needs his time away. I am just wondering when I get to do something that fun. I have been keeping busy though between taking care of the kids I watch, Housework, Girls scouts and taking the kids to the mall today. we have been having fun. I have to give a big shout out though to all single mom's .. Being a single mom is a lot of work, at least Jason will be back on Monday to help when I am just plain exhausted. I don't know how single mom's do it. I guess they do what they have to do. Jason called me and said he had made it to Lake Powell and would not call me unless he had a emergency. I have not heard from him and I don't want too. I guess I just worry too much.

I am sure he will have a fun time and we will appreciate him more for it.

Miss you and love you Jc

No comments: