Friday, June 12, 2009

From 3 grader to 4th Grader

Taylor at the beginning of 3rd grade with Mrs. Berges Taylor the last day of 3rd grade with Mrs. Berges

Wow, This year really flew fast. Taylor just finished 3rd grade and will be starting 4th grade in August. It seems just like yesterday she was a kindergarder and I was waiting in line at 2am to get her in all day kindergarden. She has grown so much this year, not only in academics but in mautrity. I was thinking about it the other day, since her school only goes up to 5th grade. Her and Conner will never be at the same school because she will be starting Jr high at a different one and he will be a kindergarder. I am so proud of my big girl. Had a wonderful year with A's and B's on her report card :) I love you Tay

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

I know they grow up so fast. I hope you will post pcitures of Aunt Yvonne surprise party when you get back, since I wasn't able to go I am looking forward to the pictures.