Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy 29 Years Keith and Dot


Just wanted to wish My mother and Father inLaw a very Happy 29 year annivesary. It's so amazing that you have been able to put up with each other for so long and honestly I have have never seen you fight in all the years that I have been part of the family which has almost been about 20 years for me, so you must of fought the 9 years before I joined the family :) I hope you had a wonderful weekend together in Palm Spring and I hope you have many wonderful annivesary's together. I admire your relationship with each other so much. The love you have for each other shows not in the gifts that you get each other but by the little things you do.
We love you!! So Happy 29 <3

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

Wow, I really can't believe it has been that long!