Friday, April 3, 2009

Pet Peeves

Ok.. So the kids were both going to have a well check at the Doctors today.. I planned it for a Friday afternoon because Friday's are my light days and I knew that I would only have one child to tag along with us. It turned out that I didnt have any kids but my own and Jason was going to meet me there since he never goes to the kids's Dr's appts.. Well I get there and the lady says.. Umm The Doctor is not here today. You didnt get the reschedule call ? I wanted to scream!! People are losing their jobs left and right and they mess up something like this. I scheduled this appt because I knew I didnt have girl scouts tonight and it would be easier for me not having to rush.. Then the lady sitting next to her says... Oh that is my fault!! I wanted to yell and say............. Do you know how hard it is for me to not be around 5 kids at a time and that I scheduled my life already for this appt.. I bet she has no kids and just shows up to work... It bugged me but then I thought if I yelled, I would not be a Christian so....... I took it in stride and didnt make a big deal about it and rescheduled. It bugs me when people have poor communication.. Why can' t they just get it right so we don't have to change our schedules for them but I guess what can you really excpect from the Doctor's office ?

Anyways, Jason is outside with the kids and I am suppose to be spring cleaning so I am off before he catches me!!

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

I think you deserve a bubble bath with candels and good music playing!
I was rehired by California Pools, just part time for now. And maybe just for the summer! But at least it is something!
Take Care!