Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Remodeling

Our new tile in the bathrooms
Our Room. Milk Chocolate

Conner's Green and Blue sky



Our bright yellow Bathroom







We have been working on the house for the past couple of months with Tax money. We have never had our room painted in the 8 years we have lived here. We also are in the transition of trying to move Conner to a big boy bed from a Crib. We did his room two different colors so I could get a road painted on and then put car decals on it but I am at the point where we just don't have the money for the road to be painted right now so I may have to find a road decal. The hall bathroom ( Kids Bathroom) Has never been painted either and we decided to go Bright.. Not sure what I was thinking but it has a jungle theme to it so it looks ok I guess :)



We also got new tile in the bathrooms. Mybrother came and did it. I wanted to do the kitchen but knew that Conner being as crazy as he is may kill himself on the tile so... we opted not to do that for now and my brother ran out of time with the laundry room . But both bathrooms look awesome :)