Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Breakfast at Grandma T's

Mom with Lola

Brian and Dulce


Grandma Wilma and Mom



Dad fast asleep after breakfast




World's best Grandma and Cook





Aunt Kathy and her Fiance Mike






Grandma, With Juile and her family






Becky, Casey, Dulce and Brian
Every Christmas my grandma T makes Christmas breakfast. She has always been a wonderful cook. I remember when I was little going over to grandma's house spending the night and then having Biscuts. I loved to help her make them. It has been a tradition now every year that we go over and have Biscuts and gravey and potatoes and bread and fresh fruit and Juices. We were trying to get this year's biscuts breakfast in fast because my cousin's wife Becky was going to have her first baby within the week. I know i am a bit behind in posting this ( Espically since Becky had her Baby on January 9th..a little girl named Estella Jean. I am hoping to see her before next biscuts and gravy. :) Grandma not only cooks wonderful but its a tradition of hers to bring out her gutiar and sing different Christmas songs. She is a wonderful singer and plays the guitar great. She sings throughout the week at different churches and also plays the guitar . It will always be a memory I have of her.







1 comment:

Mommynightowl said...

awww, Lola is so cute! I have something for you on my blog.