Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can it really be Twenty Years Later.....

Class of 1989
Apparently the new year came and I had yet to think about it being 2009. Even though I knew in my head it was, I didnt think of things that were going to go on this year. With kids running around all the time, I am usually on a week to week Schedule. I am a member of facebook, Myspace and classmates.com. This week on Facebook, I get a invite. The invite says.... Mdn Reunion 20 years...

I couldn't believe it!! Somewhere I have manged to miss the last 10 years.. Boy, did they go by fast. My 10 year reunion, I went but only to the Friday night Mixer. I have kept in contact pretty much with most of my friends except a few. I thought I had a long time before another 10 years snuck up on me. I guess having kids will do that to you.. You get so busy you lose track of time. When I went to the 10 year reunion. I was about 4months pregnant with Taylor and just think now 10 years later.. I have 2 kids. Wow, Time surely flew. Not to mention the fact that I Taylor is almost 9 and Conner is almost 3.

I am trying to decide if I really want to go to the reunion or not. But then again my friend Nancy( Jackson) called me up and said she is going to try and make it. I guess I should really make the effort if she is going to come all the way from Kansas. So the reunion is October 2-October 4th and I have a couple things on my list to do.. One being lose weight and the next to go ahead and get a degree.. Think I can do that in 10 months ? hmmmm

Jason laughs me though when I can't remember half the people and I have to look them up in the yearbook. I think we had close to 1,000 graduate in our class and he had 212.

Well I better get to work..Need to go work on my goals :)

Kelly

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

Time flys by! I just went to my
30th. I lost 25lbs before mine. I started my diet the end of Mar. and had lost it before my reunion which was also in Oct. Think only about getting healthier, that's how I did it. Don't think of it as a diet.
Good luck, I know you can do it.

Anonymous said...

Wow that seems like yesterday to me too. Anyway, any little baby steps they say works try whatever works for you on the diet. Good luck. You remember when I lost weight too before I need to do that again myself.