Monday, January 19, 2009

Way to Go Cardinals!!!


We are soooooooooo Very excited that the Cardinals are going to be in the Superbowl!!!! Although I must say it's going to be a bit crazy on Superbowl for our family because Jason's mom is a die hard Cardinal Fan and Jason is a die hard Steeler's fan.. So between the two of them it should be interesting. My Sis in law's Mother is also a steelers fan but they are also Cardinal fans. 2 weeks now at the Superbowl party it should be pretty crazy.
It's nice that Arizona is finally going to be noticed. Most of the time they don't even mention us on the Weather Channel
So Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

I like the picture of you and the kids. I also checked out Katharine's picture on the hospitals site. She is so cute!

Mommynightowl said...

My dad let them wear those? Ryan and I were just talking about the Cardinals and Steelers playing. I'm rooting for the steelers but don't tell me grandma that