Friday, January 16, 2009

Waiting on baby

My sis- n law Ranae is having her first baby and her due date is January 17th. I was really hoping and praying that she would have her little girl on my birthday but seeing that it is 2 minutes to 12;00 and my birthday was today, I do not think that is going to happen... I was hoping but I guess we can say we have birthdays only days apart. I am very excited to be a new aunt again. The last baby in our family on that side was Conner. I love babies and I can't wait to love and hug and kiss little baby Katie.. If that ends up being her name. I cant believe Nae that you are really going to have a baby. It seems just like yesterday you were 8 years old and now you are going to be a mommy yourself :) I am so blessed to been able to watch you grow up and get married and now watch you as you become a mommy :)

I can't wait to make memories with your daughter like I made memories with you.


I love you :)

Hugs and prayers for a safe delivery( and easy as possible) and a healthy baby girl to love and cuddle with :)

Kelly

******* Update*********** Nae went into the hospital this morning at 6am. I got a call from my mother in law( Dot) she said she was having contractions, is dilated to 10 and is pushing) So baby should be here today on the 17th :) Yeah.. I can't wait.. I am a anxious aunt for sure!!
*******Update to the Update

Ranae had Katharine Ranae on January 17th at 12:59pm. She weighed 6lbs 10 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. She is a beautiful baby and I am a very proud aunt. Can't wait to hold her

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

A Happy "late" Birthday to you! I can't wait to meet my new cousin! I hope see keeps the name. I like it!
Let me know when she arrives.

Anonymous said...

Yay another girl. Congratulations to Nae and Ryan...