Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hours Cut

Jason was sent a e-mail at work today. They said they were going to cut overtime hours. I am a bit worried about this because Overtime has really helped us out. We have been behind in some bills and were finally catching up and then now the cut in hours. I am hoping that he will have less Taxes out and that will make up for the difference - Well almost.. I guess I should count my blessing though because he still does have a job.. I pray things get better in our economy soon. It's so scary and I feel so bad for those who have lost their jobs during the last year. I guess all we can do is pray daily.

I found this saying and it's actually very true for this day and age.. I guess right now it's hard not to be fearful or afraid of what is going to happen with the future. All we can do is rely on God. Like the saying goes FROG= Fully Rely on God.

~Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to an all-knowing God.~
Corrie Ten Boom

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

Corrie Ten Boom "The Hiding Place" Have you read the book about her life? That is one of my favorites from last year. You can also watch the movie about her life.
It is very interesting!
I am praying for Jason's job!

Anonymous said...

I know Kelly we are not suppose to rely on overtime, I did in the past and find that is why money is tighter these days as we don't have it either at my job at Qwest. Actually, when we are slow as the past month or two has been we have been excused with excused time not paid they call it. I use it once in a while to be home with my family which is also very important. We will all surive as you say FROG. Love you, Aunt Rene