Wednesday, December 31, 2008

19 Years Later


First Picture together in 1990

Christmas Eve 2008

19 Years today, Jason and I first started Dating. I Can't believe time has flown that fast.. Where did it go ? I remember us going out to a new years eve party and then me coming home the next morning and telling my mom that Jason was the guy I was going to marry. Well after 3.5 years of dating, I was right.. Jason was who I married. I think it was fate that we were meant to be together for sure..God had a hand in it. We worked at the same Daycare together and had no clue that we even worked together because he came into work at 2 and I left at 1. We went to the same community college although I did afternoon classes and he did morning. We also went to the same church and it was funny when I saw him at work and thought... Wow, I just sat across you last Sunday at Church. I love him more and more each day and after 2 kids together I am so blessed to have him in my life. We have a wonderful family that includes his daughter Jessica and even though I am not her mother.. I am blessed that I consider her one of my kids
So Happy 19 Years Jason. You mean everything to me. I am so blessed and thankful that I have you in my life

Here's to 19+more

Kelly :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo sweet congratulations on your 19 years together. Love Aunt Rene

Cherrie said...

And still going strong! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love
Cherrie

Anonymous said...

You two are so great for each other! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter and son (in-law). Thanks for the beautiful grandkids, too! I love you all so much!
Love, Mom