Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's all about Jesus


I have always believed in Jesus. I learned from a young age that going to church is a part of life just not on Christmas and Easter but in everyday life. As I got older, I have started to realize that Christmas has such a deep emotional meaning and it's sad to me that people are so full into themselves and what they can get ( material wise)when they do not even realize they have been given the greatest gift of them all. Jesus born to Mary and Joseph born in a manager in Bethlehem came to this earth for a reason and a purpose. We all seem to be missing the mark when we focus on other things then what Christmas should be about.. It's all about Jesus.. He came to love us, to forgive us and to be the saviour for us all.. So I hope this season that you take the time and realize that Jesus is the reason for the Season. He is our hope and our future .. Without him .. there is no life.. There is nothing..

No comments: