Monday, December 29, 2008

Toy Town Fun

+
Whose Got me ?


Logan into the Train set

Taylor and Megan hanging out by the Libary

Help!! I am in Jail.. At the police station
Although I don't seem to mind :)

Hanging out in the play Resturant. Anyone want Pizza ?


Last Tuesday, I decided I had missed Lauren and Shannon and Megan way too much so I went and called them up and asked them if they wanted to go to Toy Town with me. It's a little town mainly for Birth to 8 years with little houses. Its only down the street from there house. It's in Awhautkee. When the girls were little I used to take them there all the time and they just loved it. Althought they are now older.. They went and tagged a long and h elped me out with Conner and Logan who had the time of their life.. Both of them were so into the play houses and cars and train sets they didnt want to leave. They even have a bounce house in the back. It costs 8.00 for the first child and 6.00 for the second. I didnt have to pay for the girls.. I did pay for Taylor although I probably didnt need too.. She really couldnt play all that much. It was just a nice day with the girls again.. I miss them a ton :(... I have such good memories of them growing up.. Its hard to believe that time of my life has passed.. I really loved that Job. ( It was really more then a job for me) Afterwards we ate in the car because I knew the boys would be hungry and ready to go to sleep since we had a long drive ahead.. I took the girls home and got to see my friend Penni who I met in 94 at the first house I nannied for. I just love Penni. She is a wonderful Friend and a Christian. She makes the best cookies at Christmas time and I am greatful for her remembering to give me a plate. I miss our lunch dates and our every other week getting to see each other. For 2009 .. I plan to spend more time seeing you more Penni, even though we live on opposites ends of the earth.
I had a great day..Although I didnt think about it till I left.. Me and Penni should of gotten a picture together.. I think my brain was not working with the 2 year olds running all over a house they could easily get lost at in a matter of seconds. It was a nice day though :)

No comments: