Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Things I have done

Some things I have done in my life. The one's in bold are what I have done.

1.Started my own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. played in a band
4. visited Hawaii...(someday)
5. watched a meteor shower.
6.Given more then you can afford to Charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.. eeww.. no thanks I dont like bugs
10. Sang a Solo
11.Bungee Jumped.. umm no I don't like heights.
12. Visited Paris.. Maybe one day
13. Watched a lighting storm at Sea
14. Taught yourself a art from scratch
15. Adopted a child .. I would love too
16. Had Food Posioning
17.walked to the statue of liberty.. I would be just as happy to even see New York
18. grown your own veggies
19. seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. slept on a overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch Hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you are not ill
24. built a snow fort
25. held a lamb
26. gone skinny dipping
27. run a marathon
28. ridden in a gondola in Venice.. No but I did in San antiono Texas.. Does this count ?
29. Seen a total eclispe
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31 hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise (someday)
33 seen nigira falls in person
34. Visited the Birthplace of your ancestors
35 seen a amish country
36. taught yourself a new lanuage
37. had enough money to be truley satsifed
38. seen the leaning tower of pisa
39. went rock climbing
40. seen micheloango david
41. Sung Karokee( Yes with mother and sis in law in Mexico) We cleared the bar.. haha
42. seen oldfaithful geyser errupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a resturant
44. Visited Africa
45.walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported by ambulance
47. had your potrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. seen the sistine chapel
50. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
51. been to the effiel tower in paris
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to the drive in
55. Been in a home movie
56. visited the great wall of china
57. Started a Business
58.taken a martial arts class
59. served at a soup kitchen
60. visited Russia
61. Sold girl scout cookies* I also sorted and picked up800 boxes last year does this count for double points ?
62.Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. donated blood or plasma or plattets.. I think I did one time in highschool but I can't do it now because I am on blood thinners
65. Gone sky diving.. Umm No Thanks!!
66. bounced a check
67. flown in a helicopter.. No thanks
68 saved a favorite childhood toy
69.visted the lincoln memorial
70.eaten caviar.. yuck blah
71.pieced in a quilt
72. stood in times square
73 toured the everglades
74. been fired from a job
75 seen the changing of the guards in london
76. Broken a bone.
77. been on a speeding motorcycle
78. published a book.. maybe someday
79. Seen the Grand Cayon in person
80. Bought a brand new car
81 Got the chicken pox .. yes in 5th grade for 2 weeks..
82. Read the entired bible.. almost..
83. had your picture in the paper.. no picture but I did a interview and my name was in one
84. visited the white house
85. lost a loved one
86. helped save someone's life.. Havent had to use Cpr yet
87. Had a baby
88.Seen the alamo in person
89. owned a cell phone
90. Got stung by a bee.. 2x
91. walked in Jersualm.. someday.. I would love to see where Jesus walked and taught
92. Sat on a jury.. I get called for Jury duty but always get out of it because of childcare :)

As you can plainly see.. I need to get out and enjoy life more lol.. I need some vacations so if anyone wants to donate let me know :)



No comments: