Friday, December 26, 2008

Going back to school------- Hopefully

I have decided that I am going to try and go back to school. I have always dreamed of being a teacher. I will be 38 in 3 weeks and I need to figure out what I am doing with my life so going back to school is what I have to do. I went to community college right after highschool from 89 to 2005.. I know I should get the words biggest award for being the longest in community college without a degree.. Ha! I am going to try and take online courses. I need to still be able to work. I am also going to apply for finincial aid. Jason's student loan will be payed off in August of 2011.. So hopefully I can get some and then have to pay mine off after I graduate.

So pray for me.. It's going to be a slow process but I am so determined to get it done and reach my goals

Kelly :-)

3 comments:

Cherrie said...

I think that is a great ideal. I have even thought about it! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I hope you will achieve your goal. You would be a great school teacher! I love you and I will help you with the kids to reach your goal! I love you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

That is great Kelly, I know you would be a great one. The way you love kids you would do wonderful. Love you Aunt Rene