Monday, December 1, 2008

To this little boy my name is Kelly



But.... My name should be Mommy.. Before Conner called me "Ma" ... Jason got the same response for awhile until finally he started calling him Daddy.. Well my new name has become Kelly. Conner will go to bed and play around and I will tell him goodnight and just leave, letting him know I am not giving into his game and he will say... "Wait Kelly"... What's up with that ? Taylor used to call me Kelly all the time because of the girls I nannied for.. They used my name all the time and she picked up on it fast.. But I would love to be mommy for awhile since this is my last baby. Me and Conner have had talks about this.. I will see what happens.. Pray for the best lol..

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

I've been cleaning since I have all this extra time on my hands! lol. Well I came across a note that Jeremy had wrote me when he was a little boy. Well it was addressed to 'Cherrie". So don't worry I think Conner is just in a phase. You will always be 'Mommy" even though he thinks it's fun now to call you Kelly.