Thursday, December 18, 2008

Some Quotes and saying I really like.

~If you meet me and forget me you have lost nothing, BUT... if you meet Jesus Christ and forget him you have lost everything~~ Author Unknown

It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness~ Charles Spurgeon

If you have built Castles in the sky, your word need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them ~ Henry David Thoreau

Seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you look for Him with all your heart and all your sould. Deuteronomy 4:29

I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still posses. ~Martin Luther

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile ~ Albert Einstein~

This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Happiness is inward not outward; and so it does not depend on what we have but on what we are~ SmHenry Van Dyke

The really great person is the one who makes everyone feel great ~ G.K Chesterton

The joy of Jesus will be my strenght- it will be in my heart. Every person I meet will see it in my work, my walk, my prayer- in everything.~ Mother Teresa~

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small Child and the smiling faces. Smell the rain. and feel the wind. Live life to your fullest potential and fight for your dreams.~ Ashley smith~

No comments: