Friday, December 12, 2008

Pictures with Santa


Jason and I took the kids to see Santa Claus tonight at Arrowhead Mall. I was unsure if Conner was going to be shy or scream his head off or smile. We talked about Santa the last couple of weeks and he has been watching Mickey's Once up on a Christmas and there is a big story line with Santa in that movie. We got to the mall after Santa's break. The line was not too bad about 30 mins and Conner did fairly well waiting in the line considering. This year though the prices went up big time. I couldnt believe the amount of money they were charging for Pictures. Last year you got a 5x7, 2 3x5 and 4 wallets for 25.00 This year they were charging 29.00 and up. I thought it would be a little cheaper because of the ecomony but it wasnt. We got the least amount of pictures possible. I figured I could go ahead and scan them at home and hand them out that way as well. Well Conner just loved Santa and was little shy at first but she grinned and then finally sat on his lap, So I was happy that he was not upset. There was a sign that said they didnt want you using your own camera.. Well the sign said.. We repectfully ask that you don't use your own camera but I though heck for thos prices.. I am getting one for myself. After we got the pictures I noticed they had a little greeting at the bottom which was better then years past.

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

Nice picture! I have one with my boys when they were little and Josh is crying and reaching for me! He always was my sensitive one.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are soooo cute...Love you Taylor and Conner